When you select a Belaire Underlay you can be assured that you are purchasing a product of impeccable quality that is backed up by our lifetime of the carpet guarantee.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- The benefits to the consumer given by the warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under a law in relation to the goods to which the warranty relates.
- Warranty of our goods covers the period from the professional installation of the goods with a new carpet in accordance with applicable standards until the carpet is replaced.
- Our warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- The goods are installed in accordance with the Australian Standards applicable at the time of installation.
- Proper use and maintenance of the goods in accordance with our recommendations and instructions. (refer www.belaire.com.au)
- Installation of the new carpets by a professional installer and in accordance with the relevant standards.
- The reported defect has not been caused by any abuse, misuse, neglect or accidental damage to the goods.
- The goods have not been subjected to abnormal conditions.
- Goods are not damaged by flooding or any chemical treatment of carpets.
- Proof of purchase of the goods is required for your warranty claims.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Guaranteed for the life of the carpet
- Environmentally friendly, 100% recyclable
- Reduces heat loss, giving you cost savings and energy efficiency
- Reduces noise transfer. Provides a soft, comforting luxurious feel
- Extends the life of your carpet
- Australian owned and operated